If you aim to relax and enjoy a day away from the busy and hot life of Morocco, then a day trip to Imlil and Atlas Mountains is going to be the best escape plan you can make. A minivan or a 4WD is going to be our first ride for 2 hours as we drive south going through the incredible MoulayBrahim Gorges. Next, we will be entering the famous village of Berber which is called Asni. We can visit its popular Saturday market and can do a little shopping maybe. We will continue then to the awe-inspiring and beautified by the greenery of Imli Crossing. The hot weather will be a memory of the past once we travel through this cool valley which lies at the base of Toubkal Mountain (the highest peaks in Morocco).
- 09:00 Rendezvous with driver. Depart Marrakech, drive via Tahanoute and Asni.
- 09:30 Visit souk of Tahanaout (Tuesday), Asni (Saturday).
- 10:00 Optional Camel ride - Extra Fee : 15 Euros/ person.
- 11:00 Guided walk/mule ride.
- 13:00 Lunche in a Berber House or picnic in countryside
- 14:30 Guided walk/mule ride.
- 16:30 Depart on return journey to Marrakech.
- 18:00 Return to your hotel, Marrakech.
|2 adults||€ 70 per person|
|3 adults||€ 65 per person|
|4 adults||€ 60 per person|
|5 adults||€ 55 per person|
|6 adults +||€ 50 per person|
Children up to 5 years old FREE of charge (must be min. 2 adults accompanying)
Children 5 to 15 years 50% off (must be min. 2 adults accompanying).
This tour operates daily throughout the year. Timings are approx. and may vary due to interests of the group, weather or seasons.
Trainers or walking shoes plus sun protection.
Tips and items of a personal nature.